VAMO Lending Inc.
Scope of Use
This Policy informs you of our policies on your privacy rights regarding our collection, use, storage, processing, disclosure and security of your information when you use the Website. This Policy applies to all information Company process in connection with your relationship with Company as a customer or potential customer.
Personal Information Collection
While using the Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be associated with you or that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: a) contact information – such as your full name, contact number, email address, postal address, and other similar information; b) Financial Information – such as full bank account details and/or credit card details; c) Sensitive personal information – such as date of birth, marital status, and/or government-issued ID details; d) Supplied Personal References- such as your contact person’s full name, contact number; and e) Information from contact supplied person- such as personal references to verify accuracy of information and coordinate as to the identity and personal circumstances of you (collectively "Personal Information").
Please note that you are responsible for telling your contact persons that his/her contact information were listed as Personal References to the Company. Your listed contact person could be contacted during your verification process, in case if you become unreachable in case of your defaults, or you become delinquent.
We reserve the right, with prior notice to you, to amend the type of Personal Information you may need to provide by adding new components or deleting existing components from our required identification procedure from time to time.
We may also collect your Personal Information from other sources, such as any information you provide us directly or indirectly, including information collected that you have provided us through other related services, including our customer support team.
By using the Website, you confirm that you are acting on your own behalf and in your interests. Please note that if you using or have plans to use our Website or Services on behalf or in interests of third parties, such as your family, friends or employees, you shall immediately stop using the Website and Services.
The Website may only be used for a limited purpose indicated in Terms & Conditions of the Website.
Access to Personal Information and Mobile Device
As a Borrower, I voluntarily agree and consent to the collection, use, processing, access and disclosure of my personal information and data to the Company and the Company’s counterparts, affiliates, subsidiaries and third-party partners which may include but not limited to its telecom partners (Finscore Inc., Juicy Labs LLC, Dragonpay Corporation, Messente Communications LTD., Twilio Inc., Daktela s.r.o., PLDT Inc., etc.), credit scoring providers, and other service providers for legitimate purposes such as data analytics, credit scoring and verification, business development, statistical analysis and demographics, fraud detection and investigation, and to the furtherance of our services.
Further, I voluntarily agree and consent that the Company shall have unlimited access to my mobile device data such as but not limited to SIM, IMEI, IOS, devise settings, user account information, device specifications, location data, phone data and such other telecommunication usage data or “telco usage score” during and after the lifetime of the loan for purposes of credit scoring, marketing purposes, improvement of services, customer support and assistance, and other legitimate purposes.
Use of Personal Information
The Personal Information we collect from you will be used to allow us to perform the Services requested from us. We may use your Personal Information to:
● Facilitate your use of the Website’s Services, and/or access to the registration of your Website account, if any;
● Verify your identity and contact details;
● Provide our Services;
● Process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
● Contact you and update you on the performance of our Services;
● Communicate with you and process your requests;
● Offer surveys, promotions, and marketing communications;
● Improve our Website content and layout;
● Improve our Services;
● Provide electronic funds transfer services, credit card account processing and related services;
● Contact supplied personal references to verify accuracy of information and coordinate as to the identity and personal circumstances of the client;
● Respond to any inquiries, comments, or concerns regarding our Services;
● Provide Customer Support;
● Collection of delinquent accounts;
● Exercise the Company’s legal rights for the protection of its interests;
● Other specified and legitimate purposes determined and declared before, or as soon as reasonably practicable after collection of the Personal Information.
Vamo reserves the right to share your personal information to 3rd parties for purposes of marketing and advertising.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf partners (Finscore Inc., Juicy Labs LLC, Dragonpay Corporation, Messente Communications LTD., Twilio Inc., Daktela s.r.o., PLDT Inc., etc.), to perform Services-related actions or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used, or to assist us in the collection of delinquent accounts. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose, use, or store your Personal Information for any other purpose. The entities to whom we share your data will also ensure the same Personal Information protection rights.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with third-parties, which includes, but is not limited to the following entities:
- Affiliates and/or Members of the VAMO Lending Inc. consulting corporate family, including VAMO Lending Inc. consulting direct and indirect subsidiaries, to assist in providing the Services listed in the Website, to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to provide proper data analytics on the use of the Website, including marketing communications;
- Courts of Law, government officials, law enforcement, or other regulators in relation to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement under Philippine law or regulation, when we need to do so to comply with such law or regulation, or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of Personal Information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or to report suspected illegal activity or investigate violations of our Terms and Conditions;
- Credit bureaus and collection agencies to report account information, as permitted by law.
- Customer support for customer service purposes;
- Banking or financial partners, as permitted by law or as required by the contractual business relationship;
- Legal department, to ensure compliance with government rules and regulations and to protect us against harm to the rights, property, or safety, the other users of the Website or the public, as required or permitted by law;
- Service Providers, to enable service providers under contract with us to support our business operations, such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, customer service and technology services.
Special Notice - Minors
Use of the Website is not aimed at persons under 18 years old and we will not collect, use, provide or process in any other form any personal information of persons under the age of 18 deliberately.
We therefore also ask you, if you are under 18 years old, please do not send us your personal information (for example, your name, address and email address). If you are under 18 years old and you nevertheless wish to ask a question or use this Website in anyway which requires you to submit your personal information, please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
Accuracy of Personal Information
If you would like to review, change or delete any Personal Information you have supplied us with, please contact us immediately using our contact information listed below.
Personal Information Storage
We retain your Personal Information no longer that it is necessary and relevant for our Services for the period of one (1) calendar year. We may also retain Personal Information to comply with the requirements of any laws and regulations, to prevent fraud, to resolve disputes and various troubleshoot problems, and to take other actions permitted or required by applicable laws and regulations. Under our data policies, we will dispose Personal Information in a secured manner and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, after such Personal Information is no longer necessary and ceases to be relevant for our Services, unless applicable laws and regulations require otherwise, or unless the requested by the user in writing.
We may offer you the ability to connect with our Services using a mobile device, either through a mobile application or via a mobile optimized website. The provisions of this Policy apply to all such mobile access and use of mobile devices.
To further secure the privacy of your Personal Information, we advise to keep your any account details confidential at all times.
We may update our Policy from time to time. We may amend this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on the Website. You are advised to review this Policy periodically for the latest information. Changes to this Policy are effective from the date of posting. If we make any substantial changes to this Policy and the way in which we use your Personal Information, we will post these changes on the Website and will do our best to notify you of any significant changes. By continuing to use our Services, you accept and consent to the updated terms of this Policy.
Inquiries and Complaints
If you believe your account or any of your personal data may have been misused or abused, or if you believe that the security and protection of your respective personal data may have been compromised, you may lodge your inquiries and complaints in written to email: email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org and briefly discuss such matter, together with your contact details for reference. If you are not satisfied with the manner of how your complaint was handled, or if you still believe that there exists a threat of breach of your Personal Information, you may directly lodge your complaint with the National Privacy Commission.